This course is designed for anyone who is new to the beauty industry, qualified beauty therapists and medical professionals. As well as in-depth theory, you will learn to tattoo eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner and work on live models as well as practice skins.
Terminology: Whether you call it micropigmentation training, semi-permanent make-up training or SPMU training, these terms all refer to a cosmetic tattooing course. Microblading training is a course for tattooing brows without the use of a machine.
About Your Course:
- 5-day course: Days 1-4 taken together with Day 5 taken approximately 6-8 weeks later.
- On-going assessment and evaluation throughout your course; all parts must be passed in order to gain your qualification with us.
- 10 models provided for part 1 of your training and 3 for your assessment.
- Mandatory requirements:
i. Tattoo Infection Control course
ii. Certified make-up training (you can add an extra day).
- Completed treatment portfolio with a minimum of 10 treatments is required for Day 5.
- Pre-course study notes supplied; please allow 20 hours to complete this module
What You’ll Learn:
- Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system.
- Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilisation, disinfection & needle disposal.
- Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing, medical issues to consider, pain control, after care and follow up treatments.
- Equipment: Getting to know your machine, needle choice, and additional equipment required for treatments, setting up your work area.
- Colour Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colours and tones, mixing colours, controlling colour performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types.
- Pain Control: Legal options available and their application.
- Eyebrows: Shaping, measuring, hair strokes. Perfecting brow positioning: How to measure and position the brows using the Golden Ratio calculator.
- Eyeliner: Lash enhancement, upper and lower liner.
- Lip liner: Shaping and measuring lips lines, colour choice and application.
- Portfolio Preparation: What is expected of you, how to produce evidence for your portfolio.
- Marketing: How to market your treatment to existing clients and attract new clients.
- Introduction to Advanced Training: New skills to learn in the future.
You will need to add a Pro Kit of your choice:
Smart Deluxe Pro Kit
£1,410.00 (ex VAT)
A small product package is included with the machine, including enough needles for 10 treatments.
This is the perfect entry level machine, popular with our college students. It is user friendly and offers great precision. The individually adjustable needle frequency, up to 120 strokes per second, guarantees mildly invasive pigmentation with a low selected penetration depth. There are 6 needle choices for this machine as well as the 18 point microneedle attachment.
Pro Kit content is subject to change.
Titanium 2 Pro Kit
£3,010.00 (ex VAT)
A small product package is included with the machine, including enough needles for 15 treatments.
A light and compact unit that is very quiet with only minor vibration. The modern design base station has electronic controls that deliver total precision. The individually adjustable needle stroke (50-150 strokes per second) guarantees mildly invasive pigmentation with a low selected penetration depth to provide excellent aesthetic results with optimal permanency. There are two hand piece connections so you can have different colours and needle configurations at the ready. There is a total of 12 needle choices as well as the 18 point microneedle attachment.
Pro Kit content is subject to change.
Course Enquiry Form
If you would like to fill in your details on our course enquiry form we will be in touch with the next available course dates.
01256 840 840
If you would like to speak to our friendly team about our beauty courses, then please call us.
Lines are open between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.