SPMU Brow Microblading Technician
Learn this great brow enhancement technique using Microblades (no machine) and LCN organic pigments. You will be able to offer the fuller, more defined brows with natural hair strokes, which are so in vogue at the moment. This course is accredited and includes a PRO Training Kit. The kit includes Microblading Disposable Pen 7 Curved 0.20mm (5 of each), Microblading Disposable Pen 12 Curved 0.25mm (6 of each), Microblading Disposable Pen 14 Curved 0.30mm (5 of each), Organic Pigments 10ml (x 8), Eyebrow Pencils (x 2), Colour Ring inserts (20pcs), Holder for Colour Capsules, Skin Balm 5ml (x6), Golden Ratio Calculator, Customer Leaflets.
Terminology: Whether you call it a micropigmentation course, a semi-permanent make-up course or an SPMU course, these terms all refer to cosmetic tattoo training. A microblading course is training for tattooing brows without the use of a machine.
About Your Course
- 3.5-day course for complete beginners.
- 4 models provided during part 1 for beginners.
- Mandatory requirements for beginners:
i. Tattoo Infection Control course
ii. Certified make-up training (you can add an extra day if required)
- 1.5-day upgrade course for experienced SPMU technicians (sight of certificate required), 2 models supplied.
- Both courses include half day portfolio review & final assessment with model provided.
- Pre-course study notes supplied.
- Starter Set included.
Microblading Pro Kit
Skin Balm 5ml, Colour Ring Inserts (20pcs), Holder for 10 Colour Capsules, 7 x Organic Eyebrow Pigments, 1 x Organic Lip Pigment, 2 x Pre-drawing Pens, Caliper “The Golden Cut”, 5 x Microblading Disposable Pens – 7 Curved 0.2mm, 6 x Microblading Disposable Pens – 12 Curved 0.25mm, 5 x Microblading Pens – 14 Curved 0.30mm
Pro Kit content is subject to change.
What You’ll Learn
- Anatomy & Physiology: The skin and face, lymph system, immune system.
- Health, Safety & Salon Hygiene: Your duty of care, regulations, licensing, sterilisation, disinfection & needle disposal.
- Client Consultation: Managing expectations, contraindications, record keeping, patch testing, medical issues to consider, pain control, after care and follow up treatments.
- Equipment: Getting to know the tools, blade choice, and additional equipment required for treatments, setting up your work area.
- Colour Theory: Identifying skin tones, choosing colours and tones, mixing colours, controlling colour performance in the skin, working on ethnic skin types.
- Pain Control: Legal options available and their application.
- Perfect brow positioning: How to measure and position the brows using the Golden Ratio calculator.
- Client Care.
- Treatment application: Enhancing thin brows, creating natural hair strokes, colour blending.
Course Enquiry Form
If you would like to fill in your details on our course enquiry form we will be in touch with the next available course dates.
01256 840 840
If you would like to speak to our friendly team about our beauty courses, then please call us.
Lines are open between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.