Mesoporation is currently the most innovative and effective method to achieve a pure, smooth and firm skin.
This non invasive method delivers high quality, active concentrates deep into the skin, providing a smooth, firm and youthfully radiant complexion and delivering effective treatment results:
Against lines and wrinkles
For UV-damaged skin
To prevent the skin from ageing
For acne-prone skin
For blemished skin
Against pigmentation marks
Origins of the treatment
The origins of Mesoporation come from two established treatment methods, Mesotherapy and Electroporation.
Mesotherapy is a system of transdermal skin delivery used in the medical field, in which micro-needles puncture the skin to allow the delivery of active ingredients deeper into the dermal layer.
Electroporation is a non-invasive electrical treatment which also carries active ingredients into the dermal layers.
How does mesoporation work?
The LCN mesoporation method allows active ingredients or YouthPro (R) concentrates to be delivered deep into the dermal layer without puncturing the skin.
The surface of the skin is disturbed and the cells are able to open temporarily by more than 400% to create tiny moisture channels or mesopores, which make it possible to transport large quantities of high molecular agents into the skin.
The depth of penetration ranges from the very superficial to a few millimeters. It delivers 99% of the prepared mesotherapy concentrates at a depth of 0.3 – 1mm. in contrast traditional iontopheresis delivers only about 10% of the product at the depth of 1mm.
The benefits to your salon
- Complete anti-ageing treatment concept that’s EC and FDA approved
- Complete anti-cellulite treatment concept also approved
- Non-invasive treatment – no down time for your clients
- No risk of injury or infection to your client
- Can be used in conjunction with Diamond Elite Microdermabrasion
- Can be used in conjunction with AHA facial peels
Facial Care Starter Set:
£1,650 ex VAT
- Package includes equipment and products worth over £1,723
- Training is included FREE OF CHARGE
- Includes Training Manual & Certificate
Add-on Body Set:
£270.85 ex VAT
15% off when taken with your training package.